Being the mother of two boys has taught me a lot of things, like how a king cobra kills his prey, but mostly that boys are tough! They are tough on their little bodies, their toys, their mommy’s, but above of all, they are tough on their clothes. Wyatt is the child who managed to put a hole right above the knee in every pair of school pants that has a reinforced knee area. So, when I shop for their clothes, I look for durability as much as style. Luckily, OshKosh B’gosh gives me the quality that I need and a style the boys love.
My favorite thing about OshKosh B’gosh is their adorable overalls! Did you know that they have the World’s Best Overalls Collection? Here is Wyatt when he was about 4 months old, sporting his OshKosh Style! Hard to believe he will be eight this year.
Here are a few of my favorite things about OshKosh and their fabulous overalls:
- The company is built on heritage and quality. They have been doing this since 1895, so they know what it takes to make children’s clothes that are sturdy, yet comfortable to wear for everyday play.
- They make clothes that are fun for both the kids and the parents. Trust me, when shopping for boys, you selection can be pretty small. I love that they offer their overalls in a variety of colors and styles for both your baby boy or girl. They even come in a gingham print!
- Their overalls not only come with real metal hardware that will last through all those washes, but the straps are adjustable, which means your kids will fit them longer.
So, while browsing OshKosh B’gosh’s site just now, I noticed that the overalls go up to a 5T and they come in Hickory Stripe, which looks like a train conductor! Blake is so getting those with a train hat, because he would be too cute! But if stripes aren’t your thing, have no fear, because they also offer embroidered overalls and shortalls, which are built with lots of pockets and reinforced stitching or corduroy overalls, which are built to last and have a classic vest back for long-wearing fun.
Now I know you are thinking, but what if there isn’t an OshKosh B’gosh store by me, what do I do?. The answer is simple, you can either find a store close to you or shop online. Just in time for fall, they have new arrivals that include hoodies, tunics & leggings,fleece-lined denim, World’s Best Overalls, outerwear, accessories and more! See more than you can afford, well if you are quick, you still have time to enter their “Enter the Textbook Style Sweepstakes” on Facebook! This contest ends on September 17th and they will choose four weekly winners to win a customized $250 Back to SchoolOshKosh B’gosh wardrobe!
To get you started on your overall shopping spree, OshKosh B’gosh is offering one lucky reader a chance to win a $50 Gift Card! For your chance to win, just follow the rules below.
How to Enter:
1) Visit OshKosh B’gosh and tell me which is your favorite pair of overalls from their World’s Best Overall Collection.
Additional Entries: (please leave a separate entry for each)
2) Subscribe to my blog.
3) Follow me on Pinterest.
4) Follow @whatmommiesneed and @oshkoshbgosh on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. (Once an hour) Find the Worlds Best Overalls @oshkoshbgosh and #win a $50GC from @whatmommiesneed to buy them! http://bit.ly/OoMGT9
5) Blog about this giveaway and link back here to http://www.whatmommiesneed.com/ (10 entries)
6) Put my button on your sidebar.
7) Become a fan of What Mommies Need on Facebook.
8) Become a fan of OshKosh B’Gosh on Facebook.
9) Follow OshKosh B’Gosh on Pinterest.
Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on September 27th. Prizes not claimed in 72 hours will be forfeited.
Open to US residents only.
You Must Leave a Valid E-mail Address to be eligible.
Disclosure: OshKosh B’gosh partnered with bloggers such as me to help promote World’s Best Overall Collections. As part of the program, I received product or gift cards. OshKosh B’gosh believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words, and therefore did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products I used. OshKosh B’gosh policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. The winner of any giveaway in this program will be randomly chosen and gift card fulfillment will be handled by a third party.