Disclosure: Jabra provided product to facilitate this review. All opinions stated are my own.
Over the last couple of years, I have slowly been packing on the pounds. I know that a lot of the weight I have gained is due to the fact that I have totally stopped exercising! What used to be a priority, has now been something that I just can’t seem to find the time for anymore. The best way to motivate myself to move more is a new pair of tennis shoes and some rocking tunes on my earbuds. New shoes have been purchased and I just got my new Jabra Sport Pace Earbuds in Blue, so there are no more excuses!
Here are all the technical details that you need to know about the Jabra Sport Pace:
- Premium wireless stereo sound
- Integrated Training Management with Jabra Sport Life app
- Dedicated sport life button for on demand updates
- Controls on headset allow users to remote control their music and calls
- Ultra Light at 21.61g (0.762oz)
- Built towards US military standard rain, shock, sand and dust resistance (IP54 Rated)
- Connects to 2 devices at same time via Advanced MultiuseTM
- Long talk & music time – 5hrs talk/music time, 5 days standby time
Here are a few of my favorite features:
- They are available in three different colors: red, blue, and yellow
- You can do a quick charge and 15 minutes of charging will give you 60 minutes of battery life
- Super comfy ear buds, even for tiny ears and they stay in your ears!
- Easy to connect via bluetooth to your devices
- Jabra Sport Life app helps you plan, monitor and evaluate your performance.
The Jabra Sport Pace retails for $99.99 (the blue color is currently on sale for $55.98) and can be purchased at amazon.com, and qualifies as Prime! To stay social with Jabra, be sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter.