This Peanut Butter Banana Sauce is the perfect topping for pancakes, french toast, waffles, ice cream……..this list can just keep going.
- 4-5 Bananas, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/3 c. Honey or Agave Nectar
- ½ c. Peanut Butter
- 1/4 c. Brown Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Place first 5 ingredients in a small pot and add a couple of splashes of water into the bottom of the pot. Put on the stove over medium heat and let all ingredients melt and combine.
- Cook until bananas are softened and sauce is heated throughout, about 7-10 minutes. The mixture will continue to thicken as it cooks, so add water as needed to achieve a thick syrup consistency. Add salt to taste.
- Just before serving add a splash of milk to give a rich and creamy texture. Slather over pancakes or waffles.