Disclosure: Jabra provided product to facilitate this review. All opinions stated are my own.
Tired of getting all tangled up in your cord? Sick of always having something hanging on your neck? Me too, which is why I was thrilled to give the newest Jabra earbuds a try!
The Jabra Elite 65t are truly wireless earbuds that were engineered for the best calls and music experience. Check out these beauties:
Here are the specs for this product:
- Best call and voice quality. Superior sound with 4-microphone technology
- Music, the way you want to hear it. Personalize your music with a customizable equalizer
- Power to last the day. Up to 5 hours battery, 15 hours with charging case
- Proven connectivity. True wireless stability to reduce call and music dropouts
- Built to work, guaranteed. IP55 rated, with 2-year warranty against water and dust*
- Voice command made simple. One-touch access to Amazon Alexa**, Siri®, and Google Now™
As you have read so far, these are some pretty spectacular earbuds. But, I do want to mention that these earbuds actually do work independently of each other. The right is a standalone it’s the master so it will work alone. However the left will not. It uses the hearing aid technology from Jabra’s sister company to communicate with the right (master). The right also connects you to the device. While some other companies use bluetooth for this connection, Jabra chose another way, since the connect isn’t as good.
Now, for my thoughts. First off, I am so glad they come with a case, and the fact that it is the charger is even better! The case is a perfect size and fits in the palm of my hand. Like all Jabra products, this one is super easy to connect to bluetooth via any device, and takes less than a minute. I have problems with many earbuds, because they tend to hurt my ears, mostly because they are too big, but these were super comfy for long periods of time. I totally love being completely cord free. Lastly, and most importantly, the sound is awesome!! I use them only for music or audio books and not calls, but I am super impressed. Another winning Jabra product in my book!