This Easy Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya Recipe is perfect for everything from family dinners to pot lucks. It is a dump, mix, and stick it in the oven till done recipe and can be easily doubled.
- 1 stick of butter (cut into pats)
- 1 can of beef broth
- 1 8oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 can french onion soup
- 1 cup of mixed seasoning (chopped onion, garlic, bell pepper, shallots, and parsley)
- 1 rotisserie chicken (deboned)
- 1 pack of sausage (sliced into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 cups of Uncle Ben’s Converted Rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add Beef Broth, Tomato Sauce, French Onion Soup, Seasoning Mix, Chicken, Sausage and Rice to 9X13 (or bigger) baking dish.
- Stir together well.
- Top with pats of butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 90 minutes, stirring every 30 minutes.
Note: If doubling the recipe, I suggest using a throw away aluminum pan that is deep.
I love an easy recipe, especially one that I can use rot. chicken with! I like that this one doesn’t look spicy!
Caryn B says
YUM! What a great idea for incorporating rotisserie chicken!
Making this tonight…thanks Renee!!