Disclosure: Jif and Smucker’s provided product to facilitate this post. All opinions stated are my own.
Back to school in our house means packing lunches and quicker dinner meals. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches are a staple in our house. Sometimes it is packed in a lunch box, sometimes it is a snack, and others times we have it for dinner. To keep things interesting we switch up the way we PB&J. Here are the Five Ways we like to do PB&J:
- Classic Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich: on white or wheat bread with the kids’ choice of jelly and cut into finger sandwiches.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Ritz Cracker Sandwich: smooth peanut butter on two crackers, add a dollop of jelly, and the smash together. This makes a great lunch or snack.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Rolls: smooth peanut butter onto a tortilla, add jelly, and then roll and slice.
- Hot Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich: make a PB&J Sandwich, smooth butter on the outside and heat in a skillet till warm.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffle Sandwich: works great with frozen waffles. Just heat them in the toaster and fix like a PB&J sandwich. Perfect for breakfast!