This recipe is a family favorite at my house. We love to eat ours over crushed Fritos with a sprinkle of shredded cheese on top. I hope you enjoy this easy recipe that is sure to warm you up on a chilly winter night.
- 2lbs ground meat
- 1 can Chili (no beans)
- 1 can Rotel (choose mild or spicy based on your preference)
- 1 can Ranch Style Beans
- 1/2 lb of Velveeta Cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 pt of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Toppings: Fritos, Grated Cheese, Sour Cream, Tomatoes, etc.
- Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- Add chili, Rotel, beans, and Velveeta.
- Mix over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Add cream and heat thoroughly.
- Serve with toppings.