Disclosure: I was provided product for review. All opinions stated are my own.
Get ready for family movie night next week, because Avengers Infinity War arrives on Blu-Ray Tuesday August 14th!!
I am going to try not to do spoilers here, but I will say that this movie gives you ALL the feels! When we saw it in the theater, I remember just sitting there at the end of the credits saying “This can’t be how it ends, it just can’t!”. I was heartbroken for days and holy cliffhanger of an ending. I loved and hated this movie all at the same time.
Last week, we received our review copy in the mail and started watching it that very night. My husband kept teasing me that I reacted the exact same way to certain scenes that I did in the theater. I am okay with both my kids, ages 13 and 10, watching this movie. There is some adult humor, just like with the Guardians series, but I don’t think it is too much.
Overall, I would say: Pop some popcorn and get ready for a wild ride!
Here are the details about Avengers Infinity War Blu-Ray:
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
DISC SPECIFICATIONS (applies to film content only):
Feature Run Time: Approximately 149 minutes
Aspect Ratio: 2.39