Disclosure: I am partnering with Carnival for an upcoming trip. All opinions stated are my own.
This Sunday, my family and I will set sail on the Carnival Dream for a 7-day western Caribbean Cruise. This will be our second time cruising on the Dream and the boys have been making their lists of not to miss attractions. They had a blast last time and have been counting down the days.
Below are their favorite on board activities:
- WaterWorks– our entire day at sea was spent here last time with only breaks for food and ice cream. I recommend plenty of sunscreen and water shoes!
- Dive-in Movies – after a long day the kids were happy to gather on deck and watch a movie.
- Video Arcade – there were definitely some skee ball competitions going on! *Note this activity is an additional fee
- Lip Sync Battle – we recently got to check this new attraction out and it was a blast!
- Scavenger Hunt – the boys had a blast running around the ship to beat the other teams!
- Ice Cream – available at all times of the day! I think my kids went through withdrawals when we got home.
Here are a few new activities that we want to try out this go round:
- Clue: The Murder Mystery – Classic CLUE… except this time there’s a seafaring twist: the gameboard is your ship and the suspects have come to life.
- Build A Bear Workshop – Bring home your own cuddly friend from your sea adventure! *Note this activity is an additional fee
I will be sure to keep you all posted on what was a hit this time around. Wyatt will be old enough to check out the teen club, although I am still in denial about that.
For additional information or cruising reservations, contact any travel agent, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com. To stay social with Carnival, be sure to follow them on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!